How to get To Melbourne City?
One can easily reach Melbourne city by road, airlines, and waterways. It is well connected to the entire world through international airlines. It is also connected with other parts of Australia through road and air transport. It is also approachable from various nearby islands and countries through waterways.
After reaching Melbourne city through any source of transportation you can find various types of apartment and cottage as well as hotels to stay in during your visit. You can find hotels, cottages, and apartments in all price ranges in this city to choose from as per your budget. Most of the accommodations available in this city provide all the modern facilities to their guests.
What are the top sights in Melbourne?
Some of the top sights to visit in Melbourne include:
- Federation Square
- MCG or Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Eureka Tower
- National Gallery of Victoria
- Melbourne Museum
- City Circle tour by tram
- Cruise on Yarra River etc
Where to find the best food in Melbourne?
You ca find several restaurants of all standards in Melbourne where you can get the best food of your choice like:
- Mr Lee’s Foods a Korean restaurant
- Ima Project Cafe
- Butcher’s Diner
- New Jaffa, Middle Eastern restaurant
- Oneida Thai Cafe, Thai restaurant, etc
What are the best places to discover the arts and culture of Melbourne City?
You can know about the arts and culture of Melbourne city at:
- ACMI or Australian Centre for Moving Image
- Federation Square
- Royal Arcade
- Flinders Station
- Queen Victoria Market
- State Library of Victoria
- Southbank Walk
- Lygon Street aka Melbourne’s Little Italy etc
What are the best nightlife spots in Melbourne?
Melbourine is known for its nightlife. There are several spots where you can enjoy the nightlife in Melbourne like bars, clubs, pubs, restaurants, discotheques, theatres, and cruises, etc. Some of these spots may include:
- Cumulus up
- Boilermaker House
- The Toff in Town
- Bar Ampere
- Loop Project Space and Bar
- La Di Da
- The Boatbuilders Yard
- Cabinet Bar
- The Comic’s Lounge
- Charltons Karaoke Bar etc
Where are the unique attractions in Melbourne?
Some of the unusual attractions that make Melbourne unique may include:
- Storm Tunnels in Melbourne
- Wunderkammer, a museum and retail store
- Melbourne Medical Museum
- The ballroom at Flinders street station
- Coop’s Shot Tower
- St. Kilda Pier Penguin Colony
- Fruit Bats of Yarra Bend Park
- Old Melbourne Gaol etc
What are the best activities for families in Melbourne?
Though Melbourne has a lot for nightlife lovers as well as the lovers of food, arts, and culture but it also offers several fun activities for families and kids who have arrived here to enjoy their vacations. Some of the best activities for families in Melbourne may include:
- The Melbourne Museum to be an explorer
- SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium to meet the sea wonders
- The Children’s Garden to have some fun with nature
- Pancake Parlour to get cozy in Melbourne
- Miniature Railway to enjoy a ride with kids
- Diamond Creek Trail to cycle along Yarra River
- Wonderland Junior Docklands to have a fanciful experience with family